- July 2018 Rehab
- Built out 4th bedroom on main floor to get higher approved rent number from CMHA (non-permitted build out, approved inspection from CMHA)
- Back deck - secured all railings, pressure washed and repainted
- Plumbing repairs and improvements throughout (faucets, valves, stems, lines)
- Electrical repairs and improvements throughout - including 8 new outlets to meet code her HUD
- Interior paint (bedrooms and bathrooms)
- Cincinnati Metro Housing Authority Inspectors have high standards for their inspections and require homes to be in safe and good working condition prior to passing inspection
Annual Financial Highlight
Net Cash Flow
Considerations Buy Process
Property Characteristics View Details
This option lets the buyer specify that the home be inspected within a specific time period, during which the buyer can negotiate price or repairs based on the inspector’s findings or cancel the contract. Prior inspection reports may be available in the diligence documents. In some instances, the property has an inspection report from more than 4 months ago and needs an updated inspection.
- The seller may be more willing to negotiate with a buyer in contract.
- Opportunity to negotiate a lower price or repairs if any issues are discovered during the inspection process.
- Ability to have the earnest money deposit refunded if the transaction is cancelled before the inspection contingency termination date.
From repairs and maintenance to communicating with tenants, our certified property management teams protect your assets and keep things running smoothly.