A pre-approval letter could make your offer be perceived as stronger compared to an offer without one, and it could also help expedite the closing process.
- 678-782-1004Management@pmiga.com100 Glendalough Ct, D2
Tyrone, GA 30290PMI GeorgiaProperty Management Fee:6% of Rent Collected ($85 per door minimum)Leasing Fee:75% of 1st Month’s Rent (Roofstock Special)Renewal Leasing Fee:25% of First Month’s RentMaintenance Fee:NoneProperty Setup Fee:Included in Leasing feeMarketing Fee:Included in Leasing feeProject Management Fee:None if done through our companyWith PMI Georgia’s full service Atlanta property management, you get much more than just one over-worked property manager. You get a full team of skilled professionals with the expertise to provide you with the highest level of service and the maximum return on your investment. We manage homes in 18 counties surrounding Atlanta and take pride in being active participants in NARPM (National Association for Residential Property Managers) to continue our education to stay current in the changing market. The team at PMI Georgia will safeguard your property, manage your tenants, and protect your investment, all without you having to lift a finger. Our on staff CPA and accounting software will ensure your financials are in order and save you time & money at tax time and you never have to wait until next month to receive your funds if your tenant pays late – we do owner draws every Friday at no extra charge! You'll be amazed at the personalized service & attention to detail provided by our residential property management team all for one low monthly fee. Our Leasing fee includes bonus services that others charge extra for. Give us call – we answer our phones!
- firstname.lastname@example.org Nobel Court
Alpharetta, GA 30005gkhousesProperty Management Fee:8% of rent collected or $109 flat feeLeasing Fee:50% of first month’s rentRenewal Leasing Fee:$150 flat feeMaintenance Fee:10% of total project costProperty Setup Fee:NoneMarketing Fee:NoneProject Management Fee:Time + Cost of Materialsgkhouses currently has locations in Atlanta, Birmingham, Boulder, Chattanooga, Denver, Fort Collins, Little Rock, and Nashville. We now manage approximately 2,500 houses for about 1,300 different investors and homeowners. Our clients range from real estate funds to investors in single-family homes to homeowners who need to rent their homes for one reason or another. We have found that our clients trust us primarily for these three reasons: 1. We have the most talented team in the industry. 2. We treat every house as if we own it (we're investors like you). 3. We put our money where our mouth is (Four strong guarantees to back that up).
- (888) 372-7528 Ext email@example.com W Catawba Ave
Cornelius, NC 28031Park Avenue PropertiesProperty Management Fee:8% of monthly rent collectedLeasing Fee:50% of first month's rentRenewal Leasing Fee:15% of first month's rentMaintenance Fee:$0 maintenance reserve and $55 per labor hourProperty Setup Fee:$100 per PropertyMarketing Fee:NoneProject Management Fee:NonePark Avenue Properties is a residential property management and investment firm. We manage approximately 3,000 residential properties throughout 10 major metropolitan areas and 6 states. We offer full service, turn-key property management services. From our Customer Care Team to our Welcome Home Team you will find that we are results oriented and we truly care about the entire management life-cycle experience.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Marconi Dr. Ste 310
Alpharetta, GA 30005Excalibur HomesProperty Management Fee:6% of monthly rent collectedLeasing Fee:70% of first month's rentRenewal Leasing Fee:35% of first month's rentMaintenance Fee:NoneProperty Setup Fee:NoneMarketing Fee:NoneProject Management Fee:NoneExcalibur Homes has been managing properties in the Atlanta market since 1985! We currently manage over 2,000 properties for investors all over the world. With guarantees for leasing, evictions, and pet damages, we treat your property as if it were our own. As one of the few companies to earn the Certified Residential Management Company (CRMC) designation, we are Atlanta's Rental Home Experts.
- Tips for Self Managing PropertiesYou’ve invested in a Rental Property, and are thinking about managing the property yourself? Here are the items you need to be aware of: Renting, Operating, Risk ManagementSelf manage / OtherRenting
- Get property ready
- Show the property
- Applicant screening
- Move in tenants
- Collect rent
- Repair requests
- Home inspections
- Move out process
- Fair housing
- Insurance liability
- Property damage
- Habitability issues
- Legal costs
- Hemlane Property Management SoftwarePROMO: 1 month free – monthly and annual contract options available
For investors who want to self-manage, Hemlane is an all-in-one property management solution to automate the operational tasks for property management through an easy to use portal. For leasing, Hemlane advertises listings to 40 websites and automates showing scheduling, online applications, and background checks. Hemlane is transparent and trusted across the US, with 5-star customer reviews. www.hemlane.comFEE:
- $58 per month + $30 per additional rental on an annual contract
- $69 per month + $35 per additional rental on a monthly contract
- 50% -100% of first months rent depending on services needed
- Inspection ContingencyWhat is it?This home will be inspected after the offer is accepted and prior to closing, during which time you can negotiate price or repairs based on the inspector's findings or cancel the contract. If any prior inspection reports are available, you'll find them in the Diligence Documents (Analysis tab). If the latest inspection report is more than 4 months old, the home will be listed with an inspection contingency.Benefits
How it Works
- This property will be professionally inspected before closing.
- You’ll have the opportunity to negotiate a lower price or repairs if any issues are identified during the inspection process.
- Your earnest money deposit will be refunded if you cancel the transaction before the inspection contingency termination date.
- Roofstock will let you know whether the property passes Roofstock Certification. If it fails, and you choose to carry on with the transaction, the Roofstock Guarantee will no longer apply unless issues are resolved prior to closing.
TermsThe inspection contingency contains a termination date which the buyer must adhere to. The buyer must have the inspection completed, review the report and negotiate with the seller on the next steps within this agreed upon timeframe. If the termination date passes and the buyer has not terminated the agreement or come to an agreement with the seller, the buyer must continue based on the terms in the initial purchase agreement.
- Roofstock can refer you to our preferred property manager to help you understand the property report and next steps.
- After the purchase agreement is signed, the buyer has 20 days from the date of the contract to hire a home inspector and conduct any negotiations with the seller if necessary. The home inspection typically costs $300-$500 and is paid by the buyer and includes instances where the inspection report is more than 4 months old. If the inspection is current and buyers are using a Roofstock inspector, inspection would be free of charge.
- Once the buyer receives the inspection report containing details on the home’s condition and potential issues, the buyer can (1) remove the inspection contingency and continue with the closing process, (2) negotiate different terms with the seller based on the report findings, or (3) in extreme circumstances, terminate the purchase agreement and get their earnest money deposit back.
- Any negotiation or termination must happen within the time period specified in the purchase agreement, unless otherwise agreed upon between buyer and seller.
- Roofstock ExclusiveWhat is it?This property is listed directly from the seller and only available through the Roofstock marketplace.Benefits
- You can avoid competition and "buy it now" at the list price.
- The home will have undergone a comprehensive inspection, title search and more – all of which are made available in the Diligence Documents to review.
- Transaction will only carry an inspection contingency if the posted inspection report is more than 4 months old.
- A Roofstock-affiliated broker represents the Seller in this transaction, but Roofstock will walk you through the process.
- Roofstock GuaranteeWhat is it?Our industry-leading guarantee allows you to invest with total confidence, regardless of whether the home is leased or vacant.Benefits
- All properties come with our 30-day money back guarantee
- Enjoy guaranteed rent on vacant properties starting 45 days after the home is rent-ready. Plus you will also pay no monthly management fees until your property is leased.
- This offer only applies to single-family properties and excludes properties with 2 or more units (duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, multiplexes), commercial properties, “Roofstock One” properties and Roofstock portfolios.
Marketplace Fee of $974 must be paid to secure your investment property, remove it from the marketplace and initiate the purchase process.If your offer has a contingency and you cancel before the contingency termination date, the Marketplace fee will be refunded. It is non-refundable in all other cases.
Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA): A PSA will be delivered electronically promptly following payment of the Marketplace Fee and must be executed by Buyer within 24 hours of receipt.
Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) of $1,500 must be wired to the Title Company within 3 days of PSA signing.
Appraisal Contingency is available for financed properties, and will be waived automatically if the property appraises for the sale price. If it does not appraise for the sale price, then the Buyer and Seller will have the opportunity to come to terms or the Buyer can cancel the contract.
Closing Date: The Closing Date will occur within 15 days of PSA execution for cash transactions and 30 days of PSA execution for financing unless otherwise agreed by Buyer and Seller
Lease Agreement: The current lease agreement will be provided to Buyer at Closing.
Closing Costs: Closing costs shall be paid based on local custom, and will include discounts negotiated by Roofstock to lower transaction costs for Buyers and Sellers. An estimate of closing costs is provided in the Diligence Vault and actual closing costs will be outlined on the final settlement statement.
Title and Settlement Provider: Roofstock's standard closing process includes preferred partners who act as the title and escrow agent for this property. Our preferred partners have agreed to provide discounted escrow and settlement services to purchasers of properties via the Roofstock marketplace to lower your investment costs. If you would like to use a different provider for these services, please contact us.
Listing Broker: Roofstock Realty, LLC
Learn more about the investment process