- Pet fee included in monthly rent of $70.00
- Elegant property features a formal dining room, fireplace in family room, and a large kitchen with a breakfast area and a pantry
- This home offers an impressive master suite with walk-in closet, and double sink vanity, garden tub and a separate shower in the private bath
- Includes a lovely brick front and a two car garage
- There are retail stores, schools, restaurants, markets, cafes, and freeways close by
Annual Financial Highlight
Net Cash Flow
Considerations Buy Process
Property Characteristics View Details
This home will be inspected after the offer is accepted and prior to closing, during which time you can negotiate price or repairs based on the inspector's findings or cancel the contract. If any prior inspection reports are available, you'll find them in the Diligence Documents (Analysis tab). If the latest inspection report is more than 4 months old, the home will be listed with an inspection contingency.
- This property will be professionally inspected before closing.
- You’ll have the opportunity to negotiate a lower price or repairs if any issues are identified during the inspection process.
- Your earnest money deposit will be refunded if you cancel the transaction before the inspection contingency termination date.
- Roofstock will let you know whether the property passes Roofstock Certification. If it fails, and you choose to carry on with the transaction, the Roofstock Guarantee will no longer apply unless issues are resolved prior to closing.
From repairs and maintenance to communicating with tenants, our preferred property management teams protect your assets and keep things running smoothly.