- Complete interior and exterior rehab w/ <$250 in immediate repairs needed
- 3.5 star neighborhood /w above average schools (6,7,6)
- Leased through 5/30/2022
- Tenant Purchase option at $134,900
Annual Financial Highlight
Net Cash Flow
Considerations Buy Process
Property Characteristics View Details
Open House is a 48-hour period that allows you to make an offer and start negotiating early. This is a new or previously listed property on the marketplace that has been listed while the certification process is being completed. When you make an offer, the seller will respond within 24 hours of the Open House period ending.
- Access our newest listings: Be the first to view new listings that have just hit our marketplace. These properties will be open to bidding during the 48-hour Open House period.
- Engage sooner with sellers: Get a leg up on the competition. Open House allows you submit your bid ahead of other marketplace investors and quickly get a response.
- Tip - Make your bid more competitive: Submitting an offer above the suggested offer price can increase your chances of being accepted by the seller, especially if there are other investors interested in the property.
From repairs and maintenance to communicating with tenants, our certified property management teams protect your assets and keep things running smoothly.