- Per the inspection report dated 4/11/22, the following items were noted to repair. The items are numbered per inspection report and are pending repair:
(1) Surroundings/structural: Standing water on the south side of the house with negative grading can allow for water intrusion.
(2) Exterior: Multiple areas of wood rot and damage noted on siding and trim. One or more areas of soffit and fascia have water damage.
(3) Windows: There are window bars don’t appear to have quick release mechanism which is a safety issue.
(4) Common Areas: Possible water staining on the living room ceiling.
(5) Kitchen: Mold like substances was noted below the sink in the cabinet area. Water stain or discoloration on the ceiling. Sprayer line leaking underneath the sink.
(6) Bathroom: The shower head is leaking, tub diverter handle is leaking. This appears to be causing water to spray on the wall which will lead to damage.
(7) HVAC: Flue is corroded going up towards attic and corrosion notice inside chamber.
(8) Electrical: Blank insert cover placed in Electric panel.
- Leased through 05/31/2024
- Get more insight into this market here