Roofstock is an innovative new marketplace and transaction platform for investing in the $3 trillion single-family rental sector. As part of our company culture, we are passionate about helping our customers find the best real estate investments. Strong emphasis on collaboration and teamwork is the norm, not to mention that we make time to celebrate our awesome accomplishments and each other!
Roofstock recently was named as one of the top 50 Small Business Great Places to work by Forbes Magazine, and has also been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work® based on ratings provided by our employees in anonymous surveys. Check out our company review and see why our employees love working here!
Roofstock is looking for an Account Executive to join our Business Development team. This position will report into the Director of Business Development. In this role you will create and maintain client relationships through working with sellers in the onboarding of properties, ranging from single properties to large portfolios, onto the Roofstock marketplace. You will also assist in developing and facilitating the proposal process for clients including developing presentations, and overall transaction execution.
As our ideal candidate, you are a self-starter with successful track record in business development or sales. You have strong communication skills, and superior listening skills enabling you to understand what the client needs, and have strong problem solving skills in order to meet those client needs. You thrive on finding new clients and knowing you have helped added value by helping them solve their problems.
You thrive in a team environment, and are willing to pitch in, where needed, to help the team succeed. You are innovative in your approach to solving problems and having solutions driven mindset using available resources to create amazing solutions to complex problems.
You are excited about helping to build an organization and being part of something great.
What you will do
- Create new business opportunities through prospecting and communicating with potential clients, through cold-calling and working with warm leads
- Qualifying new prospects
- Educating prospective clients on the Roofstock value proposition and the services offered
- Overseeing the onboarding of new clients and developing strong relationships through regular contact, and providing a white glove experience
- Formulate and execute strategies to maximize efficiency and execution for prospective clients
- Deliver demonstrations of Roofstock’s products and services to prospective clients
- Supporting other Business Development Team members and initiatives
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales or business development
- Proven record of exceeding sales goals
- Experience in real estate preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient in using Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (100%) and your dependents (50%).
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future.
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture.
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals.
- Company-sponsored outings.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.Send Your Resume Now