Sales Development Representative
Reports to: Director of Client Advisory Services
Roofstock is building our sales team and we are looking for a highly motivated and results driven Sales Development Representative who will play a key role in helping us sell single family rental properties to investors from around the world. The sales development representative will be speaking to investors ranging from individuals buying their first investment property to those purchasing large portfolios with deal size ranging from $100k-$10mm.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for reaching out to inbound leads in a programmatic manner and setting qualified appointments for the account executive team. As the initial point of contact between Roofstock and our quickly growing customer base it’s vital that the SDR comes across in a professional manner and can promote the benefits of investing through Roofstock while handling objections as they arise.
Roofstock is an innovative new marketplace and transaction platform for investing in the $2 trillion single-family rental sector. As part of our company culture, we are passionate about helping our customers find the best real estate investments. Strong emphasis on collaboration and teamwork is the norm, not to mention that we make time to celebrate our awesome accomplishments and each other!
Roofstock is building a sales team and looking to add a key member as a Sales Development Representative. This is an opportunity to join a highly-accomplished team of real estate professionals and make a huge impact on a start-up that is changing the way investment properties are bought and sold.
- Making 80-100 calls per day to inbound leads & setting 80-100 appointments per month
- Following up with newly registered users of Roofstock, introducing them to our marketplace and setting appointments for the Account Executive team
- Using Salesforce to ensure meticulous record keeping
- Team-up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Follow-Up, Follow-Up, Follow-Up
- Communication – You are comfortable building rapport over the phone and selling
- Organized and Efficient – You get the most out of every call and every opportunity to speak with a potential buyer
- Initiative – You tackle problems, seek out new responsibilities, act on opportunities, and practice self-development
- Results Focused – You target and achieve results, overcome obstacles, and accept accountability
- Collaboration – You’re driven as an individual but also a team player who works collaboratively with cross functional teams such as marketing, business development, sales, customer service, and engineering
Experience and Education Guidelines
- Minimum of 6 months in a Sales Development/Business Development role
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience selling to customers over the phone
- A Need For Speed: This is a start-up. We.Move.Fast.
- Interest in learning about real estate investing
Compensation: OTE of $65,000-$75,000 + Potential Equity
Contact: Zach Evanish – Director of Client Advisory Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)Send Your Resume Now