Do you want to be part of a fast-growing team of talented engineers and product managers that is changing how real-estate investments are done? The team at Roofstock are building cutting-edge solutions that are making it simple, easy and intuitive for investors to buy, sell and manage rental properties.
Roofstock is an innovative new marketplace and transaction platform for investing in the $2 trillion Single-Family Rental sector. As part of our company culture, we are passionate about helping our customers find the best real estate investments. Strong emphasis on collaboration and teamwork is the norm, not to mention that we make time to celebrate our awesome accomplishments and each other!
• Passionately architect, code, and advocate for clean design, maintainability and reusability.
• Design and implement rich client-side web applications using some of the latest web technologies.
• Analyze problems and help create innovative solutions involving technology, methodology, tool and solution components.
• Ensure product quality and timeliness of work, provide advice and guidance, and resolve problems to meet objectives.
• Help develop new and refine existing processes to enhance quality and productivity.
• Skills/Techniques: proficient in using design techniques, debugging skills; good technical and software development background.
• Perseverance: discipline, stubbornness, compulsiveness, dedication, and willingness to work hard on a task.
• Desire to Improve Things: not being satisfied with the status quo, setting high personal expectations and goals, and allowing time for improvement.
• Pride in Quality and Productivity: takes pride in producing defect free products on schedule in minimum time.
• Attention to Detail: ability to deal with complexity.
• Results Focus – You target and achieve results, overcome obstacles, and accept accountability.
• Communication and Collaboration – You’re driven as an individual but also a team player who works collaboratively with cross functional teams such as marketing, business development, sales, customer service, product and engineering.
Experience and Education Guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience in software development.
• Experience with UI Development
• Experience in Ember, Angular, and/or React
• Experience with HTML 5, CSS 3
• Experience with API
• Experience with .NET is a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.