Technical Product Manager
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing team that is changing how real-estate investments is done? Product and Engineering teams at Roofstock are building cutting-edge solutions that are making it simple, easy and intuitive for investors to buy, sell and manage rental properties.
Roofstock is an innovative new marketplace and transaction platform for investing in the $2 trillion single-family rental sector. As part of our company culture, we are passionate about helping our customers find the best real estate investments. Strong emphasis on collaboration and teamwork is the norm, not to mention that we make time to celebrate our awesome accomplishments and each other!
Roofstock has been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work® based on ratings provided by our employees in anonymous surveys. Check out our company review and see why our employees love working here!
Roofstock is looking for a talented, passionate, on-the-rise, rock-star Technical Product Manager. You will utilize creativity, critical thinking and technical skills to help directly drive Roofstock’s growth and success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement business management processes for increasing operational efficiency of the global operations team, interactions with third-party vendors and in-house transaction coordinators.
- Complete ownership of design and implementation of Salesforce.com to support the sales and services teams.
- Integration of marketing automations solutions to support the marketing goals.
- Write specification, mock-ups and detailed workflow designs.
- Make sure the right usage of systems and optimal data flow among systems for integrated and scalable solution without duplication of functionalities in multiple systems
- Work closely with CTO and engineering team to create distributed back-office systems that work together as one coherent unit to achieve business goals.
- Creativity & Innovation – You generate new ideas, challenge the status quo, take risks, support change, encourage innovation, and solve problems creatively.
- Initiative – You tackle problems and take independent action, seek out new responsibilities, act on opportunities, and practice self-development.
- Results Focused – You target and achieve results, prioritize tasks, overcome obstacles, and accept accountability.
- Communication – You communicate well both verbally and in writing, create accurate and punctual reports, deliver presentations, share information and ideas with others
- Productivity – You manage a fair workload, prioritize tasks, develop good work procedures, manage time well, handle information flow and spend most of your time and resources on high priority items.
- Analytical – Proven ability using data and analytics to inform and influence decision-making
- Collaboration – You’re a team player who works collaboratively with cross functional teams such as marketing, business development, sales, customer service, and engineering
Experience and Education Guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in product management.
- Previous experience in building/modeling business management processes and/or working with salesforce.com/Appian is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in writing specifications, mock-ups and designing workflows.
- A Need For Speed: We’re a start-up. We.Move.Fast.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (100%) and your dependents (50%).
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future.
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture.
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals.
- Company-sponsored outings.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.Send Your Resume Now