Benefit from the upside potential of Single-Family Rentals. Roofstock’s marketplace of leased Single-Family Rental properties makes it easy to purchase and manage customized portfolios of certified, cash flowing homes within 1031 Exchange time limits.
100% of the homes have a tenant in
place so you don’t lose income
Institutional quality data and analytics combined with a full document vault
Due diligence is done up front with
inspection, valuation and more
What is a 1031 Exchange?
the proceeds in a new property or portfolio of properties, including Single-Family Rental homes.
Upside of Investing in Single-Family Rentals
Consistent Income – tenant longevity is longer for rental homes than for apartments
Strong Market Potential – growing demand for rental homes driven by Gen X and Millennials is outpacing increase in supply
Reduced Capital Ex – newer properties and no common areas result in lower maintenance costs
Tax Benefits – investing in portfolio of lower priced assets allows you to more exactly match your replacement value while resetting your depreciation schedule
Exit Flexibility – purchasing a block of SFR assets in an Exchange allows for the ability to sell a portion of the assets over time
Many Uses for SFR
- Use a portfolio of rental homes for your entire replacement value
- Bridge a valuation gap
- Chose to sell an older, lower yielding multi-family building to opportunistically acquire a newer higher yield portfolio
Roofstock has a network of certified partners to assist with every aspect of buying and holding your investment property including financing, insurance and local property management.
You can think of a portfolio of Single-Family Rentals as a virtual multifamily property with the benefit of diversification and the flexibility to make it exactly fit your 1031 Exchange needs. Contact us to create a portfolio that is sized and selected to meet your needs.
High Yield & Appreciation Portfolio
- Miami, Dade & Broward county homes
- Leading Florida growth markets
- High yield with upside price potential
High Yield Portfolio
- Fully leased, high gross yields
- Leading national population and job growth market
- Pricing is still 70% of 2007 peak values
- Blend of good yield and pricing potential
- Smaller group of assets for potential exchange
- Strong central Florida markets
Quality High Growth Portfolio
- High-quality assets in rebounding growth market
- Mostly newer vintage assets
- Large homes average 2,800 SF