- An affiliate of Roofstock is the seller of this home, which has been professionally acquired, renovated, and leased to meet our certification requirements
- Attractive 9.8% gross yield at market rent, strong in-place rent with 9.1% gross yield and 6.4% Cap Rate
- 3-bed 2-bath 1,166 sq ft single-family house with a large lot of over 1 acre
- Property is on Septic Tank
- Current tenant in place with a 2-year lease ending in Mar 2021, rental upside of over $100 at renewal / turnover
- Pet fee included in monthly rent of $40.00
Annual Financial Highlight
Net Cash Flow
Considerations Buy Process
Property Characteristics View Details
This home will be inspected after the offer is accepted and prior to closing, during which time you can negotiate price or repairs based on the inspector's findings or cancel the contract. If any prior inspection reports are available, you'll find them in the Diligence Documents (Analysis tab). If the latest inspection report is more than 4 months old, the home will be listed with an inspection contingency.
- This property will be professionally inspected before closing.
- You’ll have the opportunity to negotiate a lower price or repairs if any issues are identified during the inspection process.
- Your earnest money deposit will be refunded if you cancel the transaction before the inspection contingency termination date.
- Roofstock will let you know whether the property passes Roofstock Certification. If it fails, and you choose to carry on with the transaction, the Roofstock Guarantee will no longer apply unless issues are resolved prior to closing.
From repairs and maintenance to communicating with tenants, our preferred property management teams protect your assets and keep things running smoothly.