- Spacious home with bonus games room
- New homes being built in neighborhood
- Attractive five year market appreciation
- About 45 minutes to downtown Dallas and near major employers
- Seller is actively working on repairing the below items from inspection report for property to be eligible as a Roofstock certified property making this an ideal property for a new or seasoned investor.
1. Bathroom: During the inspection in bathroom 1, the shower head/diverter valve were loose against the wall. Recommend repairs by a qualified professional.
2. Exterior Walls: At the time of inspection, the soffit on the left side of the home was damaged. Recommend repair/replace as needed by a licensed contractor. Recommend removing and replacing the damaged soffit vent at the left side of the house by a qualified professional to prevent animal entry into the property. (Health & Safety) Recommend sealing the cracks on the brick stone and mortar on all sides of the property to prevent moisture intrusion and further expansion. (Health)