- An affiliate of Roofstock is the seller of this home, which has been professionally acquired, renovated, and leased (if stated) to meet our certification requirement
- Attractive 3.5 star with 12.6% gross yield and 7.7% projected annualized return
- Valuation range up to $115k vs current listing at $105k
- Newly renovated, attractive investment in 3.5 star neighborhood with over $7K in updates
- Located in a mature neighborhood and is located within walking distance to parks, restaurants and schools
Annual Financial Highlight
Net Cash Flow
Considerations Buy Process
Property Characteristics View Details
This property is listed directly from the seller and only available through the Roofstock marketplace.
- You can avoid competition and "buy it now" at the list price.
- The home will have undergone a comprehensive inspection, title search and more – all of which are made available in the Diligence Documents to review.
- Transaction will only carry an inspection contingency if the posted inspection report is more than 4 months old.
- A Roofstock-affiliated broker represents the Seller in this transaction, but Roofstock will walk you through the process.
From repairs and maintenance to communicating with tenants, our preferred property management teams protect your assets and keep things running smoothly.