A pre-approval letter could make your offer be perceived as stronger compared to an offer without one, and it could also help expedite the closing process.
- (415) firstname.lastname@example.org 9th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103HemlaneProperty Management Fee:$58 per month flat feeLeasing Fee:50% - 100% of First Month’s Rent (depending on services needed)Renewal Leasing Fee:NoneMaintenance Fee:NoneProperty Setup Fee:NoneMarketing Fee:NoneProject Management Fee:Varies by AgentHemlane is an all-in-one property management platform. It offers leasing (tenant placement) and property management through easy-to-use software, local agents, and maintenance coordinators to give real estate investors a peace of mind with their rental properties. Hemlane is transparent and trusted across the US, with 5 star reviews from customers.
- 713-895-9966 email@example.com W. Sam Houston Pkwy. N, Ste 160
Houston, TX 77064Terra Residential Services, Inc., CRMCProperty Management Fee:10% of Monthly Rent CollectedLeasing Fee:100% of First Month’s RentRenewal Leasing Fee:20% of First Month’s RentMaintenance Fee:NONE for normal maintenance*Property Setup Fee:NONEMarketing Fee:NONE – included in Leasing FeeProject Management Fee:10% of Total Project Cost for larger projectsAdvertising typically begins before the home is vacant. Using current rent comparables and our experience helps produce higher rents and less vacancy. We advertise in multiple websites and include the REALTOR MLS.Yard signs are used where appropriate. Our quality long term reputation for well managed homes obtains more showings from agents. Our rigorous tenant screening assists in finding better tenants. Professional comprehensive forms protect your interests and comply with applicable laws.
- (281) firstname.lastname@example.org Jarvis Rd
Cypress, TX 77429First Class Realty, IncProperty Management Fee:$95 per Month Flat FeeLeasing Fee:100% of First Month RentRenewal Leasing Fee:$250 per RenewalMaintenance Fee:NoneProperty Setup Fee:NoneMarketing Fee:NoneProject Management Fee:NoneOur principals have been in this industry for over 30 years. The President and Vice President are NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers) designated members and have served as President of the local chapter. Our President also serves on the property management board for the Texas and Houston Association of Realters. Our main focus in managing investment properties for our clients is to protect their liability while assisting them in getting their best return on the investment.
- Tips for Self Managing PropertiesYou’ve invested in a Rental Property, and are thinking about managing the property yourself? Here are the items you need to be aware of: Renting, Operating, Risk ManagementSelf manage / OtherRenting
- Get property ready
- Show the property
- Applicant screening
- Move in tenants
- Collect rent
- Repair requests
- Home inspections
- Move out process
- Fair housing
- Insurance liability
- Property damage
- Habitability issues
- Legal costs
- Hemlane Property Management SoftwarePROMO: 1 month free – monthly and annual contract options available
For investors who want to self-manage, Hemlane is an all-in-one property management solution to automate the operational tasks for property management through an easy to use portal. For leasing, Hemlane advertises listings to 40 websites and automates showing scheduling, online applications, and background checks. Hemlane is transparent and trusted across the US, with 5-star customer reviews. www.hemlane.comFEE:
- $58 per month + $30 per additional rental on an annual contract
- $69 per month + $35 per additional rental on a monthly contract
- 50% -100% of first months rent depending on services needed
- Roofstock ExclusiveWhat is it?This property is listed directly from the seller and only available through the Roofstock marketplace.Benefits
- You can avoid competition and "buy it now" at the list price.
- The home will have undergone a comprehensive inspection, title search and more – all of which are made available in the Diligence Documents to review.
- Transaction will only carry an inspection contingency if the posted inspection report is more than 4 months old.
- A Roofstock-affiliated broker represents the Seller in this transaction, but Roofstock will walk you through the process.
- Roofstock GuaranteeWhat is it?Our industry-leading guarantee allows you to invest with total confidence, regardless of whether the home is leased or vacant.Benefits
- All properties come with our 30-day money back guarantee
- Enjoy guaranteed rent on vacant properties starting 45 days after the home is rent-ready. Plus you will also pay no monthly management fees until your property is leased.
- This offer only applies to single-family properties and excludes properties with 2 or more units (duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, multiplexes), commercial properties, “Roofstock One” properties and Roofstock portfolios.
Marketplace Fee of $1,925 must be paid to secure your investment property, remove it from the marketplace and initiate the purchase process.If your offer has a contingency and you cancel before the contingency termination date, the Marketplace fee will be refunded. It is non-refundable in all other cases.
Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA): A PSA will be delivered electronically promptly following payment of the Marketplace Fee and must be executed by Buyer within 24 hours of receipt.
Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) of $1,500 must be wired to the Title Company within 3 days of PSA signing.
Appraisal Contingency is available for financed properties, and will be waived automatically if the property appraises for the sale price. If it does not appraise for the sale price, then the Buyer and Seller will have the opportunity to come to terms or the Buyer can cancel the contract.
Closing Date: The Closing Date will occur within 15 days of PSA execution for cash transactions and 30 days of PSA execution for financing unless otherwise agreed by Buyer and Seller
Lease Agreement: The current lease agreement will be provided to Buyer at Closing.
Closing Costs: Closing costs shall be paid based on local custom, and will include discounts negotiated by Roofstock to lower transaction costs for Buyers and Sellers. An estimate of closing costs is provided in the Diligence Vault and actual closing costs will be outlined on the final settlement statement.
Title and Settlement Provider: Roofstock's standard closing process includes preferred partners who act as the title and escrow agent for this property. Our preferred partners have agreed to provide discounted escrow and settlement services to purchasers of properties via the Roofstock marketplace to lower your investment costs. If you would like to use a different provider for these services, please contact us.
Listing Broker: Roofstock Realty, LLC
Learn more about the investment process